Should i bother with a activity mat or is it too late??

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by LaDY, Oct 23, 2008.

1. LaDY

LaDY Mummy Of Two xx

I never got my bubs a activity mat when he was younger instead i got him a a activity gym...the ones where they lay under and when he kicks things start flashing and moving and things are hanging over him...was thinking of getting him a activity mat aswell...or is it pointless...is he too old for it now??

2. oOKayOo

oOKayOo Well-Known Member

Arnt they the same thing?

3. Soon2be3

Soon2be3 Guest

They are pretty much the same thing, I wouldnt bother with it at all to be honest.

4. sam's mum

sam's mum mum of two gorgeous boys

I thought they were the same thing too - and you can just get things that attach to them with bits that hang down. As soon as Sam started rolling and moving around he wouldn't stay on his anyway, so I wouldn't bother spending money on something new now unless your LO is happy to lie there and look at things - Sam always preferred being out on the floor with toys around him to play with x

5. isil

isil Well-Known Member

only if you think he's missing out! I don't have one for Ally...yet.

6. LaDY

LaDY Mummy Of Two xx

Hmmm...maybe it is then...:blush:...just a few people have asked me why i havent got one...he was happy with what he has so i never bothered but it made me think...xx