Should I buy more CB Digital advanced tests?

Mrs IKW

Reaction score
Hi,

I am on CD16 today and I have been testing with the clearblue digital advanced tests each day. I had blank circles/faces on CD8-12 and then flashing smiley faces from CD13-CD16.

No solid smiley faces yet but I have run out of test strips!!!!! They aren't sold separately so it means another £26 for a 10 pack plus test or £46 for a 20 pk which I may as well get so it lasts for next month too (no time to get a cheaper deal on Amazon)

I have lots of cm today..

Would you bother buying more or keep dtd and wait till next month and get a 20pk then if bfn this cycle..... Any advice appreciated! :flower:

Have u used them before? Do you know how many flashing you usually get before peak?

If it were me id treat tomorrow like you got a peak and just go from there problem with a bit of extra bding for good measure!

How annoying is that though! X

Have u used them before? Do you know how many flashing you usually get before peak?

If it were me id treat tomorrow like you got a peak and just go from there problem with a bit of extra bding for good measure!

How annoying is that though! X

Thank you for replying... I ended up buying another 10 pack but used the actual test from this cycle with one of the new sticks (otherwise it would have started from scratch with blank circles again)

I tested at 5pm and got a solid smiley face so its CD16 and Mission Make This The Month is a go!!! :winkwink:

Good luck! Xx I hope you don't nees the other 9 sticks! Xx

Hi,

I use them and love them. I always get the smiling flashing 2 days and then the solid smiley. I almost always O the day after the solid smiley. My O is pretty predictable so I start testing CD 12. This way I can get about 3 cycles out of one box. I'd recommend doing that if your O days are somewhat predictable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->