Should I buy this...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

taperjeangirl

Reaction score
I need you all to decide for me!

It is quite rare.... cant get it in many shops.........but there is a teeny little sweet shop in town that gets toys in at xmas and they have one in thier window!
Its alot like the bounce and spin Zebra (which we have) but tigger and Daisy LOVES tigger.
She has a little tigger on wheels but she is getting a bit big for it.

Please someone tell me its ok to buy this! She has some money that OH's best mate gave her last night so technically it would be him buying it for her!
It is £50, is that too much to spend on another extra pressie?

:help:!!!!!!!!!!!
https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41fHQ2ApkVL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I dont know if you have gone mad already on buying - but if you have the money why not ... christmas is for kids....

Its sooo cute, I would get it and sell the zebra, then its a bit more 'justifyable' LOL

LOL that was my plan because we just wouldnt have the room for both, and I could sell the tigger on wheels too!

buy ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttt LOL

Lou
xxx

omg! zane loves tigger i really wish i could get him this so u have to buy it lol

everyone ive spoken to says the bouncing zebra isnt that good anyway so sell that lol

zane would love this

LOL you are all bad influences!
I am going to nip into town when Gemma gets back from school and hopefully they still have it!!!

Yea def get it...then decide which one you like best...or just keep both :rofl:

did you buy it andrea i think you should if daisy likes tigger then at least you will know she will like it x x

if you know she will like it and have been given some money to buy something for her with then there is no logical reason not to buy is there? :winkwink:

Barter with the shop owner and see if you can get a tenner off!! :thumbup:

If not, you should still buy it!! :D

xx

ohh thats ace hope u bought it :rofl: I would totally justify it by its 'uniquness' & that you'll be kicking yourself after if it goes and you didn't get it :winkwink: :rofl:

Didnt get it :hissy:!!!

I went back and it was gone :(
There is one on ebay and one of Amazon though..........hmmmm..... :D

Aww no :hissy:

Time to bring out the credit card then :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads