should i confess about the past?!

jazmine18

Reaction score
As i have mentioned on another post on here, i have been talking to a boy online, really like him, spoken on the phone ect. and we plan on meeting soon..and he knows alot of people i know ect. we went to high schools that wernt to far from eachother, so thats how..anyway i noticed on his friends list on facebook he is friends with a boy i knew when i went to school, anyway i was 14/15 at the time i knew this boy, was very naive and did stupid things with him that i still regret, not sex but other things, i fell for his stupid stories and it got me in a very bad place, alot of girls hated me. i didnt put it round or anything, he really pressured me, in fact he told me 'i do it or he will force me to' and then i had another run in with him and his cousin which wasnt pleasant at all but someone saw and i managed to run off before things really got bad..anyway i put that all in the past now, but it was an event which turned into me having a very bad last 2 years at school.
question is, do i come clean and tell him now?
do i ask him how well he knows this boy, and then judge if i should say something?
or do i keep quite and hope the boy doesnt mention it, or if he does say something, explain afterwards that it was a situation i would rather have forgot about?
advice please :) xxx

I would say maybe keep it quiet for a while. See if you like this guy etc. If you see it going anywhere then maybe mention it too him. But there's not much point bringing it up and causing upset when it's not needed

Yup I agree with Bexy. He may never actually speak to this guy any more, I know I have old school friends etc on my facebook that I never actually communicate with, lol.

I agree with Bexy. See how things go, he may not even talk to him anymore, you never know.

Good luck for when you do meet up :)

I would keep quiet too. No point bringin it all up unless you have to hun xx

tricky one. i would leave it til you know where things are going!

I would think it's too soon to be telling him that, personally. You have to do what feels right for you, but this is a situation that happened years ago and it's done and over, and doesn't affect you today in the sense of your relationship with this new man. I'm sure if you hit it off with eachother, that the time will come that you'll be able to communicate these things with him, but it just still seems so new right now that it's best to just get to know eachother and enjoy eachother's company, ya know?

I would keep quiet, it's a very personal thing and he doesn't need to know until you feel comfortable telling him and think he needs to know...

I have a lot of friends on Facebook who added me because they recognised me from school, but I've never spoken to them in my life!! A few more who I've spoken to once (some when I was like 10!) and they added me for the sake of adding me.

Don't feel like you HAVE to tell him, just see how it goes. :)

xxxx

i dont actually think it matters what you did when you were 14/15, unless of course you are only 16 now, people change, life moves on, i wouldnt really worry about it

I wouldn't tell him at all... At the end of the day that's the past im sure he's done things he doesn't want to mention. It's all about the future now :) .. If that guy tells him then all you have to say is you didn't think it was that important, as it didn't mean anything to you & you wanted to forget it. Plus you were young. I wouldn't worry yourself :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"