should I discard temp??

jamesmomma201

Mom-ttc#2
Reaction score
Hi all, I have a quick question. I don't think I've ever discarded a temp, but I'm wondering if I should today, opinions please. Yesterday we had over a 20 degree temperature drop outside from the day before, so me loving cooler temperatures slept with windows open. We woke up to the house being 64 degrees instead of 73 like it has been. Brrrrr! Do you think this would account for an almost 1 degree drop in bbt? Should I discard and see what happens tomorrow? TIA!

Yep, same time. Really only thing different was the temperature in our house.

I wouldn't discard it. I think the witch may be on her way. FX she isn't!

I would wait a few more days to decide whether or not to discard it. See how your temps look following this.
If they are similar, do not discard. If they are much different, then I might consider discarding.

Thank you timetotry, I'm hoping it goes back up tomorrow. I don't feel like af is coming, I usually I have a good 24+ hour headache prior to her showing, but we'll see...

Don't disregard it yet... Wait and see what the next couple days bring. In the end it does not matter what this temp is since it's way past ovulation. You had a clear temp shift showing O so that's really all you need for charting. Don't stress about this temp, I think the answer will be clear within a couple days whether AF shows or not

Temp went back up this morning. I think I'm gonna try to wait till at least tomorrow to test if it stays up. Fx'd!

Anytime really. Ff says Thursday, but I don't think I have an 18 day lp. I keep checking lol

I just tested, not with FMU, and total :bfn: not even anything to squint at... :( probably just a matter of time till :witch: comes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->