Should I feel excited??

bellebaby

TTC #1 after a loss
Reaction score
Hi all. My apologies if I have posted on the wrong forum but I still feel like I am in the 2ww limbo! I was delighted earlier this week when I got a BFP. I had implantation spotting and cramping 5DPO and I tested 8DPO and got a faint positive. I have been testing every day and the tests seem to be getting darker. I am now 11DPO and AF is due in 3 days.

I know I shouldn't be negative but Im so worried that I am getting my hopes up and it could end up being a chemical pregnancy (which I have had once before). So my questions are: Because I implanted early, does that reduce my chance of chemical pregnancy??? Also, Is it a good sign that the tests are getting darker - or is this common in a chemical pregnancy??

I would love to hear from anyone who has been in a similar situation and either had a healthy pregnancy, or had a chemical pregnancy. Thanks :)

do you have pictures of your tests you can post? If they're getting darker then your hcg levels are raising.. so that's good! don't be negative :) Stay positive because I'm sure everything will be ok!

be positive!! Im sure this time is not!! :D

I think you got yourself a bfp!! Try not stressin about it the next few days.

Tests getting darker is a good sign, like PP said, that means your HCG is going up.

Usually with chemicals you will only get faints that never get darker and eventually turn to negatives.

Thanks so much :) I have attached 2 pics. Sorry, the light in the second one was weird!

Attachments

• IMG_0533.jpg
    IMG_0533.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0534.jpg
    IMG_0534.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 17
Thanks so much everyone!! And good luck to you all xo

Thats a BFP alright!!!
congrats!! Happy & Healthy 9 months!!

Congrats on your bfp! That is nice and dark! H&H 9 months to you!

Totally know how you feel!! Last month bfp at 15 dpo, 2 days later it was over :o(

Last night at 11 dpo bfp on a digi again and now I'm terrified!!! Never mind 9 months I'll be relieved to make it past 5 weeks!!

But have fingers crossed for us and toes crossed for all the ladies still waiting on the bfp!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->