Should I get it cut?

Cat

Reaction score
Im thinking about getting my hair cut off, but unsure.
This is my hair at the mo (only it black now)
https://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b202/-Cat-/DSC00129.jpg
And yes Im thinking of having the pob!
https://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b202/-Cat-/95636.jpg

I dont know though if its just cause Im bored of my hair and will regret getting it all cut off. But the problem is I dont have time to really make my hair look nice and end up just stuffing it back into a french plait or ponytail all the time so a bit pointless having long hair anyway. I think this will be easier to manage and cooler on my neck/back for summer. Although OH likes long hair on women.

I dont know!!!! :wacko:

Wow cat i was thinking the exact same thing, getting my hair all chopped for a 'pob' ! so far people have said to me go for it, if you dont like it ,it will grow back !!! so im saying go for it !
although i know how you feel, theres no going back when its all chopped off !

No I think your hair is lovely :D

I voted no too, i think your hair looks fab as it is :D

If you wanted a cahnge maybe get some colour instead?

Go for it, I think it will really suit you
and like you say it will grow back if you don't like it

really?? I always think my hair looks a frizzy mess. Its so thick and long it takes a decade with strightners so I just use a diffuser and let it have its natural curl but its never exactly nice shiney healthy looking curls, it get odd curls, kinks and waves and looks more like I have been dragged through a hedge, hence it always being tied up lol!

i love posh spice hair it looks lovely but i only think if you have the time to do it
when your hair is greasy you wont be able to do any thing with it - but with long hair you can tie it back
i have been wanting the bob for ages but OH thinks long hair is more femine and sexy.
i never do much with my hair always tied back as its pretty long now but its easier
and when i go out i can wear it all different ways

you will have to straighten your hair every day if you want a bob
so i vote no you shouldnt get it done - not if you want something easier work

I voted yes. I think you would look great with short hair.

my friend just got this done and its fab!!!!! i vote yes :D

It would look great but I'd vote no, because like Dionne says you'll have to make the effort to straighten it everyday as you won't be able to tie it back to make it look half decent.

I have a slight wave in my hair and it's a nightmare because I can't be bothered and it's so easy just to tie back.

Cx

I find short hair less effort, I used to have hair a couple of inches long and when I cant be bothered to strighten it is use tiny kirby grips and twist and clip it all, takes me about two mins to do, also cause I want it still to almost shoulder length at the front I know Kate Bosworth had it like this with curly hair and it still looked nice, so its still quite a versatile style, so long as I dont get another sissor happy hair dresser who tries to take to much off!

still uming and aring

Cat

I think you should go for it! - I had my hair cut off in July last year (Before the POB) but its a very similar style, kind of an inverted bob and was really nervous about it, but surprisingly I think its a lot more feminine and sexy - OH loves that he can see my neck.

The only downside is, like some of the girls said, you can't just tie it back if your having a bad hair day! - Luckily I have very straight hair, so its not a major catastrophe if I don't straighten it....My problem is my little birds nest I get at the back where its layered very short, but I get that after going to bed no matter how long or short my hair is lol.

Steph you should definitely go for it, I think it would really suit you!

I say go for it, I had mine cut shorter and much prefer it, and it always grows back, when you have alot cut off too it grows much faster xx

i would say no only because i got mine really short and it peeing me off now cos i hate my hair in my face when its windy and i cant tie it back

but i think you would suit it short too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"