Should I give up hope???

Elle.T.

Reaction score
Sorry this is long!

So I got my first BFP on Sunday One right after midnight and another at around 8am they were faint but definitely there on FRER. That same day I started having brown spotting, very On light and not enough for a panty liner. On Tuesday (early)morning after BD with DH and a Bowel Movement (TMI!) I started to bleed red, light for the first few seconds. Than about 5 mins later I felt a lot more I wiped and saw a Blood clot and Red Blood and immediately started crying and told DH I might be having a MC. less than 10 mins later the bleeding stopped completely, there was no cramping. I stayed up all night checking but nothing. Later I started spotting brown again very lightly and now it has stopped again, Now it is just ewcm tinged with some slight brown. I was under the assumption an early MC would be more like a period or close to it.

I had a Physical today and explained to the Dr what happened, she ordered a urine test but I had drank water recently and I was only able to pee a little bit. The Urine test was negative (not really surprised because of the diluted urine) but she did also order a Blood test which I should have the results of today. The Dr. Basically told me she is pretty sure I MC'd and that I should go home and rest. I still feel pregnant and have read of some women having bleeding even with clots and still going on to have healthy pregnancies. I felt because of the clotting the Dr automatically dismissed me as having a MC without the blood results. I feel so conflicted not sure If I should just give up and prepare for the worst or still be hopeful the pregnancy is viable?

Any advice or comments are welcome.

Im really to hear what you have experienced- it sounds really unpleasant, and i have experienced a miscarriage last year. It really is not nice.

I'm not sure what to advise or suggest, i guess it is just a waiting game. if you are pregnant it's very early on, and some women do have some bleeding. I have had spotting in this pregnancy and everything is ok so far. perhaps it is implantation bleeding?

Just stay strong and see what happens over the next few days. Praying and hoping you have good news :hugs::hugs:

I'm also sorry to hear what you are going through - it sounds like what I'm currently going through. I have also had AF type bleeding, and also spotting, however I'm going to the GP tomorrow to get the 2nd round of bloods done to see if they are doubling as I'm still getting positive HPT (including a digital)

Fingers crossed on your results today and I really hope you have a positive result x

Thank you! I hope things work out well for you too. such a acary thing.

I'm also sorry to hear what you are going through - it sounds like what I'm currently going through. I have also had AF type bleeding, and also spotting, however I'm going to the GP tomorrow to get the 2nd round of bloods done to see if they are doubling as I'm still getting positive HPT (including a digital)

Fingers crossed on your results today and I really hope you have a positive result x

So blood work confirmed the Early MC/CP I am heart broken but ready to move on to the next cycle.

I've just stumbled across this, I'm so sorry :hugs:
The next cycle will hopefully be the one! Good luck lovely❤️ X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"