Should I go for a test ??

Zoya

mom and no.2
Reaction score
Hi Girls.......I am on cd34 today.............what do you think...Can I get my BFP.............I am very very scared to test as I has 2 early mc this year...just need your support

hey honey do you know how long your cycles are? when's AF due?
so long as you're 14dpo or more i'd say you're safe to test...obviously it's still very risky up to first 12 weeks but at least if you've waited til one to two days past when witch is due you should be pretty sure egg is firmly implanted if it's been fertilized
good luck hun
x x

hey honey do you know how long your cycles are? when's AF due?
so long as you're 14dpo or more i'd say you're safe to test...obviously it's still very risky up to first 12 weeks but at least if you've waited til one to two days past when witch is due you should be pretty sure egg is firmly implanted if it's been fertilized
good luck hun
x x

Thanks for your help........I was due on 26th.......is there anything that i can take care ??

ITA if you know when AF is due and have an idea of when you Oed and could be 14DPO you should be able to see a BFP.

ETA: if you see a faint line when you test I would suggest picking up an OTC pre-natal vitamin and begin taking it. If you dont get a BFP it is still good to take.

My normal cycle length is 31 days and today I am on cd34........should I ask my doc to write me some pre-natel vitamins..........as its very difficult to get medicin here (switzerland) without doc's slip

Hi Zoya,
I'm in Switzerland too. You're Ob-Gyn doctor can write a slip for the prenatal vitamins or you can buy them at the Apotheke. It depends which Insurance you have as to which will work out most cost effective for you. I am not pregnant yet but I just buy preconception folic acid and vitamins at the Apotheke.
If you have to wait for a doctors appointment you could buy a home pregnancy test it should be reliable now because your period is a few days late.

Good Luck and fingers crossed for you.

If you are late, i would test. Good luck!

If you cant get it OTC there I would ask your doctor about getting a script for it. Explain that you are currently TTC and would like to begin taking them just to be prepared.

Test hun. i got a faint line at 10dpo, but didnt belive it till 14dpo keep us updated

Id say test, Im one to talk becuase I was due on the 23 and still have not plucked up the courage to test yet. So if you test I will. good luck

I want to see tests from both you and Maybe!!! You have to get a perscription for folic acid in Switz??? I was taking Prenates for the past year but stopped taking them a month ago and am now just taking Folic Acid. (I swear the prenates were making me gain weight!)

good luck to you both!!!
TEST!! x x

p.s. it's good to start taking folic acid immediately as it help reduce chances of spinal defects in baby and important to take it asap as spinal fluid is formed and sealed within first trimester

Hi Girls..............I have tested this morning and it was :bfn:
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

O hun, I feel for u. Thinking of u
:hug:

sorry honey...there's a chance you could have too low levels to pick up, but if not perhaps you should see your doc as you're overdue?
x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->