• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Should I go hospital (also posted in 3rd tri section)

x.Mum2B.x

Mummy To Kyreece-Jayden<3
Reaction score
So for the past couple of days now I've not been able to keep anything down not even toast or water :wacko: I've been suffering with really bad headaches, been getting very light headed & feeling very dizzy. Also my LO's movements have reduced a lot & he doesn't always move at the times he usually does I don't have another M/W appointment untill Dec 1st & I don't think I can wait that long :dohh: & I've also been experiencing a lot of backaches & a lot of mild cramping

Do u think I should take a trip down to the hospital or is this normal please help I'm feeling a little worried

if your worried ring the hospital see what they say hun doesnt hurt to make sure :) hope everythings alright

I'd probably go in too, doesnt sound like something i can ignore :nope:

if you dont know whether to go in or not, then ring your midwife and tell her your worries and she'll tell you whether its best to go into hospital or not, hope everythings okay :) :flow:

Well I've called up & got told to do in so I'm making my way there now

hope everythings okay, let us know how you get on :flow:

Me & LO are doing fine I went to MAU & got monitored for about 20mins & about 5mins after the machine was attached my lil man would not keep still & has only calmed down a little while ago :cloud9: I think he likes to just stress me out :lol: :dohh: & as for the mild cramping I got told its normal & also got told that I've been having braxton hicks I thought it was LO myself :wacko: :dohh: backaches is just from the way LO's laying & I also got told to eat smaller portions of meals & sip my drinks & so far so good no signs of throwing up :happydance:

Glad Everything Is Well with You And Ky . I almost thought he was ready for the world =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"