Should I go hospital

x.Mum2B.x

Mummy To Kyreece-Jayden<3
Reaction score
So for the past couple of days now I've not been able to keep anything down not even toast or water :wacko: I've been suffering with really bad headaches, been getting very light headed & feeling very dizzy. Also my LO's movements have reduced a lot & he doesn't always move at the times he usually does I don't have another M/W appointment untill Dec 1st & I don't think I can wait that long :dohh: & I've also been experiencing a lot of backaches & a lot of mild cramping

Do u think I should take a trip down to the hospital or is this normal please help I'm feeling a little worried

Hi... I would go and get yourself checked that's what a midwife is for hope everything is ok xxx

I would definitely call triage and talk to them (the number should be on your green notes). It sounds like you and baby will be getting dehydrated.

Good luck x

I definitely would, if not just to get some fluids in you. You and baby will both feel MUCH better!

I've tried drinking water & it just makes me throw up :dohh: I'll give them a call tho thanks

Yeah def agree hun, your doing the right thing phoning them hope all is well and let us know what they think.:hugs:

Defo give them a ring, they will probably ask you to go in for a check up, keep us updated

Go go go go go

dont wait just call and go!!!

Well I've called up & they told me to come in so I'm making my way there now

I had similar experience and I got dehydrated bc i was vomiting. It causes cramps and labor get some fluids via IV and feel better hun

Deffo call, and drink lucozade or full sugar lemonde, you will NEVER throw up all of what you are taking in so drink as much as possible, little sips at a time. They may even want to put you on a drip, just make sure you drink!

Me & LO are doing fine I went to MAU & got monitored for about 20mins & about 5mins after the machine was attached my lil man would not keep still & has only calmed down a little while ago :cloud9: I think he likes to just stress me out :lol: :dohh: & as for the mild cramping I got told its normal & also got told that I've been having braxton hicks I thought it was LO myself :wacko: :dohh: backaches is just from the way LO's laying & I also got told to eat smaller portions of meals & sip my drinks & so far so good no signs of throwing up :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->