should i go in

Mummi2b

x Mummy to Adrhianna x
Reaction score
Since 10am i have had tightenings of my abdomanal and bad back pain had a bath to try and take the pain away

i have just been to the toilet come out and lost my plug??

Should i phone the hospital now ?

Im So scared :cry:

Thanks girls

Hey huni i suggest you give maternity ward a call and see what they say, they may tell u to wait it out... are they contractions cause if they are i would start timing them sweetie ? xx aww really hope this is it for you .... PM if you want to give me your mobile number to keep everyone informed on BNB xx :hug:

Dont be scared! I'd phone the hosp - they will prob advise 2 paracetamol and a bath, and to wait for your contractions to pick up before coming in, try and get some sleep if you can and eat something as well :) xxx

awwww good luck hun! hope it all goes well! would say to call too just to let them know that way they will be expecting you when they do advise you to go in!!
Good luck again!!
xxx

Aww hon :hugs:
Give the hospital a ring and try to start timing your contractions?xxx

Don't be scared hun :D How exciting and good luck!

yeah call the mw and they will tell u what to do. dont be scared labour hurts more than the pushing and it really doesnt hurt as much as u think its going to.

hope this is it for you x

phoned the labour ward and she told me to come in when my contractions are 5 mins apart:( thanks girls xxxxxxxx

Good luck hun!! Hope your LO makes an appearence for you soon. :hugs:

Ooooo... how exciting! :happydance: You will have your baby with you soon! Let us know how it goes! :hug:

well going into labour is far more better than being induced. ule be fine relax and keep track of ur contractions

Good luck hun, hope this is it. keep us updated! xx

Good luck, I hope all goes well, thinking of you, take care :hugs: XX

Ohh how exciting, hopes it's not too much longer for you hun xx

good luck sweety! No going back now! lol! it wont be long before your holding your little baby boy x everything will be fine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->