• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Should i keep my appointment at epau

Mumof42009

Mum Of 4 Preemie's
Reaction score
Yesterday i ask my gp to change my hospital over after the way the doctor had treated me over the bleed i had and the fact i was actually in the hospital pregnant after all my problems, theyve told me it will take 2 weeks for it to be changed but have an Epau scan on 21st they said might not be done by then so what should i do just keep the appointment or try and book one at new hospital and explain to them?

A scan is a scan is a scan is a scan. Lol. Keep it. Then change.

Keep it!!! I did have a similar instance - take what you can get, they are stingy!

I have to have this scan cause of the bleed just after being treated like crap and being told my baby had little hope sort of put me back ever going there again x

I have to have this scan cause of the bleed just after being treated like crap and being told my baby had little hope sort of put me back ever going there again x

I know, but i was told I had no hope, only to be scanned in the same room, same hospital, and expected the worst, and was told all was well again.

Take what you can honey.:hug:

You should def have the scan. The more the better! As one of the girls said before, they aren't exactly generous about them. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"