Should I keep testing?

Ross

Reaction score
Hello. I am looking for any type of advice I can get. I am currently 24 days late for my period (I think, my period hasn't been regular since I was on the needle) my last needle was in May (1 time) and I was due for another one Aug 13th but never got it. I have had unprotected intercourse within that time and after the time my needle was due. I started light spotting 3 days ago. I have been very tired since the beginning of the month as well as being bloated, gassy, headaches, sick feeling in the stomache and some cramping. I did take 2 pregnancy tests earlier in the month. Sept 13th and a couple days later
Both came back negative. Can I still be pregnant? Did i just test to early or should I be concerned that it is something more? Should i test again now or wait longer? Really would love to know if I'm expecting or if it is something else going on. Thank you in advance for any advice.

It is possible you've tested early, but best thing you could do is check in with your Dr. My period was MIA for 2 months several months ago... it turned out to be an ovarian cyst or something like that... good luck. I hope you get the result that you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->