Should I let my forward facing baby eat rusks?

Ooooh she can dunk her rusk into a big bowl of melted chocolate topped with whipped cream!

Oooo I want that! I don't fancy sharing it. I'll just get AM drunk on vodka so she won't notice!

You girls are so informative! I'm going to get her ears pierced soon the rusk distraction is a fab idea!

(I am joking btw :tease:)

DD is such a good baby- she takes a full 9oz cola now. She's a bit funny with her greggs sausage rolls tho- she only eats the pastry, should I be worried?

Lettuce, perhaps just add the meat to her bed time bottle? this should also encourage a full nights sleep...

I would try rice in the bottle to get her sttn but she already does!
Must be the gin working!

Greggs Sausage rolls Lettuce? What type of parent are you?! Don't know the Iceland sausage rolls are far more nutritious! :dohh: :haha:

My baby can beat all of yours! She can down a big mac in less than 2 minutes :smug:... pureed, of course what kind of mother would you take me for!

Not tea!!

Babies prefer coffee.....

That is true. And sadly I know this for a fact...

And don't forget, at the end of her long day, put her in the cot in her own room with all her toys and a nice shot of whiskey for her nightcap :thumbup:

Whilst leaving her to cry.... (whilst she's choking on her rusk)

Gemie you will still talk to me now your so popular won't you?!?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 pages... !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->