Should I let my forward facing baby eat rusks?

Oh good idea, saves on the laundry too.
Anyone have any idea how to get make up off baby clothes? She keeps wiping her blusher off!!

Id like to know the same thing...

also faith keeps picking her mascara off.. any idea how to get her to stop?

If you give her a manicure that'll keep her hands busy :thumbup:

good idea! maybe il take her to a nail salon tomorrow, all those fumes might knock her out for a good few hours! :thumbup:

Anyone have any idea how to get make up off baby clothes? She keeps wiping her blusher off!!

good idea! maybe il take her to a nail salon tomorrow, all those fumes might knock her out for a good few hours! :thumbup:

Better again!!! Take a McDonalds with you as well in case she needs a snack!

Don't fret if you don't have a tumble dryer, I find dangling Holly over the gas hob works quite well too.

I don't know how to get make up stains off baby clothes, I don't wash Holly's clothes as it's better for the environment. I find she quite likes it, as she can pick off the remains of her double cheeseburger to eat another day.

Oh no sweetie it's got to be a KFC - it's finger lickin' good you know :haha:

Oh no, my lo only has the good stuff so il get her burger king instead!

False eyelashes work better than mascara, I've got an appointment for semi permanent makeup tattooing, all the crying over having to sit still while her fake tan dries smudges her eyeliner!

Don't fret if you don't have a tumble dryer, I find dangling Holly over the gas hob works quite well too.

I don't know how to get make up stains off baby clothes, I don't wash Holly's clothes as it's better for the environment. I find she quite likes it, as she can pick off the remains of her double cheeseburger to eat another day.

Why didn't I think of this?!? I wouldn't have to feed my lo as much then !

Maria can have good food like that only when she pays for it herself :growlmad: in the meantime, I just let her rummage in the bin for scraps

Sapphire, we're not posh enough to own a tumble drier so Archie spends hours pegged upside down on the line.

:haha: I'm a bit late to the party but this bought tears to my eyes. Funny stuff!

Maria can have good food like that only when she pays for it herself :growlmad: in the meantime, I just let her rummage in the bin for scraps

You feed yours??

Damn I forgot, I thought she was looking a bit skinny!! :rofl:

False eyelashes work better than mascara, I've got an appointment for semi permanent makeup tattooing, all the crying over having to sit still while her fake tan dries smudges her eyeliner!

That would be a great time saver :winkwink:

No use to my wee man but i don't like him to be left out. Maybe I'll get him a tattoo instead? A big one!

false eyelashes work better than mascara, i've got an appointment for semi permanent makeup tattooing, all the crying over having to sit still while her fake tan dries smudges her eyeliner!

:rofl:

No use to my wee man but i don't like him to be left out. Maybe I'll get him a tattoo instead? A big one!

What about a full body one, that way you wouldn't have to worry about clothes?think of the money you'd save on washing!

What about a full body one, that way you wouldn't have to worry about clothes?think of the money you'd save on washing!

Perfect! And the added advantage is that as dirt won't be visible I'd save on toiletries as well :thumbup: All the more money for those takeaways!

I hope you get different takeaways each time- I do, I don't want DD growing up to be a fussy eater!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->