Should I or shouldnt I?

laughingduck

Mother of one daughter
Reaction score
We have been dtd every two days for the past while. Yesterday morning (Monday) I had an almost positive OPK in the morning, and I got a positive OPK (I thought) in the afternoon. It was not positive at the 5 minute mark but was when I looked at it later. We did not dtd last night since we had the night before and were both tired. I figured I would ovulate today. Well this morning my opk was even darker than yesterday, definitely positive at the 5 minute mark. Now I am not sure I will ovulate today or tomorrow. I know that if I get a BBT shift tomorrow, I will know I ovulated today, but I am wondering if there is a way to tell if I ovulated this morning or afternoon without waiting for the BBT shift? I know there is no point in DTD tonight if I ovulated this morning, but if I haven't yet we will have to DTD tonight again. Normally I would not mind but quite frankly I think both of us need a break lol. I have an irregular cycle so we started the frequent BD quite a while ago and it is starting to feel more like work than fun! At the same time I really want to get pregnant this cycle. What would you do?

What would i do? BD BD BD! If you ovulated this morning, BD tonight! Eggs stick around for 12-24hrs. Cover all your bases! You dont want to look back and think "i should have BD'd more."

Good luck! :happydance:

Well you gave good advice, because bbt didnt go up today after all, I was so sure it would! We did end up bd last night. So glad because I would have been pissed at myself if we didnt. Hoping I ovulate today. This is a late ovulation for me, and I have been showing so many fertile signs for over a week, not sure why my body is teasing me like this!

Good! And BD tonight too! That is the #1 thing you can do to make sure you get preggo!

I have late ovulation as well and yesterday (CD11) i started with egg white CM. Had it this morning as well. We start our 10 day sex marathon tonight. I usually don't ovulate till cd16-20. Doing opk's with FMU and still negative. We are also on vacation starting saturday for a week...in a house with my entire family. o_O That will not stop us! Where there is a will there is a way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->