Should I or Shouldnt I !!!!

Discussion in 'Long Term Trying To Conceive' started by Angeldust, Oct 17, 2008.

  1. Angeldust

    Angeldust Guest

    Hi Girls

    I am waiting to have icsi and can have it any time onec my af starts which is due any time soon i just have to ring them on day 2 of af to start the med

    But because of my previouce losses at 8wks and 10wks and my last loss in feb i have been sent to st marys for a second opinon and waiting on blood tests ...

    My local hospital have done many blood tests, lap die, hystrcoscopy,
    bone density, etc everything really and all has come back normal
    My gyno at my local hospital still says he knows this problem is a thick blood and possible a clotting disorder calles APS although i am not testing positive for it ... WEIRD...

    My gyno gave me asprin and fragmin to take while pregnant in feb but this done no good and sadley i lost the twins , I heard so much about st marys recurrent miscarraige clinic helping many ladies in my position to have children and even read up about lesely regan on the net and heard others say her book is amazing i know everyone is different and she may only be able to help others but am hoping she can help me :(

    I get my blood results on the 4th november and they want me to have another hystrocoscopy at my local hospital cause the last one i had done was 6yrs ago......
    st marys they can do this by a 3d scan but this man i seen said he prefares me to have the operation ,

    My gp booked me in for this on the 11 november and if i get this done i wont be able to have my icsi cause i will be to late to start the cycle
    as i will have to wait till my next cycle and then the fertility clinic have 2 wks break and it will end up i will have to have my icsi in january 09 because of it falling over xmas period :hissy: so says the nurse i spoke to on phone

    Am really thinking about wether i should just go for my icsi onec my period starts cause i am gonna get the blood results before any egg transfare as i am on the medication for 4wks maybe even 5wks and i get my results in 2wks so if there is anything they can do for me and need to give me then i wouldnt have to be starting there treatment if i was lucky enough to get a bfp till weeks later which test day would be in december ...

    Also they still could do a 3d scan on me if they really wanted to couldnt they
    I dont know what to do ?? i just want my icsi early than jan 09 looking at feb 09 really :cry: what do you girls reckon let us know girls

  2. Sinead

    Sinead Well-Known Member

    Apr 26, 2007
    Likes Received:
    Didn't want to read and run - but don't know what the answer would be for you - good luck
  3. Angeldust

    Angeldust Guest

    I just had a talk with dh and he thinks i should go for it and have the icsi
    so looks like i am gonna start icsi cycle in the next few days onec af starts
  4. xXhayleyXx

    xXhayleyXx Happy mummy of 6 :)

    Nov 7, 2007
    Likes Received:
    Hope things work out for u hunny, Will keep my fingers crossed xx
  5. Angeldust

    Angeldust Guest

    Thanks hun :hugs:
  6. maz

    maz TTC #1 since Oct 2004

    Feb 16, 2008
    Likes Received:
    Good luck with your ICSI hun


Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice