Should i retest or not??

Rubble1990

Reaction score
Ok this makes month #3 ttc last week on Thursday I tested negative and really thought I was pregnant but my period started on Saturday it was way lighter than normal and only had one real day of bleeding with a couple of clots (sorry abt the TMI) then have spotted every day since with just a tiny amount of blood an only when I wipe so didn't even need a panty liner. And now I just threw up out of no where! I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this happen and does anyone think I should retest or would it be a waste of money since my period did happen even tho it was not normal at all?!? Sorry this is so long!

Id just re test so you can move on. I think it's unlikely your pregnant but if it's playing on your mind it's worth testing for clarity and so you can get on with next cycle. Good luck, hope you get that bfp soon!

I agree. I have heard that you can bleed through pregnancy so anything is possible. I think a little less possible with clots, but you never know. If you are pregnant you need to get checked to make sure everything is ok. If not then maybe this is just a weird cycle. Good luck and keep us updated.

Thanks y'all. I'll probably get a test if not every little thing is gonna have me thinking I'm pregnant lol

I say test, and do it with a FRER maybe or another v sensitive one. That should remove the doubt

I would test. Either way it will either be happy and exciting (although get checked to make sure all is good with the bleeding) or at least put your mind to rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->