Should I see dr about irregular periods?

SO Glad to see this thread.
I am curently on a 14 day cycle, where every 2 weeks like clock work i start to bleed. I have done at home ovu test for the last few months with no spike. Should i go to the doctor? If i do what will happen?
Any advise/experiance would be helpful, as i have been ttc for 8 months on this 14 day cycle and not only am i not preg but the almost constant bleeding is wearing me out!

YES you should go to the doctor. I can't tell you what to expect, but 14 days doesn't seem like a long enough cycle for a viable pregnancy. You might want to start your own post with that question in case someone out there has had a similar situation. Good luck!!!

thanks jiggybean! i went today and she just told me to come back in 3 months as its too early for me to have a 2nd child anyway! x

I got pretty much the same response today! Told to come back after we have been TTC 6 months But at moment he said there was no problem ummm cd83 !

I no! It's clearly not normal so why can't they look at it now instead of dragging it out n making the ttc journey harder and longer! x

yep, i have a lap booked for possible endo because my cycles are anywhere from 35-60 days long

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->