Should i stay or should i go

MrFirsttimer

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I have a week's holiday booked for about a week after the 2 week wait. It was booked before realizing this month is perfect timing.

I want to be present/support during the process 100% and would've cancelled the pre paid trip in a heartbeat...
My question is weather a week or so past the process it's best to still be around or does everything return to normal. Normal as in not as chaotic as the IVF 10 days.

Best of luck and thanks in advance for sny opinion.

That is so sweet that you want to be with her the whole time but the TWW is just that. A wait and see kind of thing. How does your partner feel about you leaving? Is she okay with it and understanding since it was a pre-paid trip?

Hi hoping4
I think both her and I are a bit oblivious of what's happening. The reality is just setting re injecting/doctors/hormones.

Im thinking that post 2ww there may be either excitement to share or disappointment....im concerned i miss something but also its a once in a lifetine trip.

do you have to decide in advance? Maybe you can just see how she is doing at the time and if she seems really depressed just skip it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"