Should I take another test?

emicakess

Reaction score
I apologize if this is long...
I am breastfeeding, but I have had my cycles back for 5 months.

I had a period around March 10th. I had spotting April 12th which lasted around 24 hours stopped for 24 hours and started again lasting another 24 hours. It was weird. So that would be about April 15th that "period" ended. Ever since then I've had mild cramping, low back pain, sore gums, and fatique. I tested on April 18th,20th and 21st all stark white.

I know the answer is to just test again but I just feel like I couldn't be pregnant after those bfns. Do you think it would be worth it to test again? I'm sort of waiting to see if I get another period. But I just wanted to see what you all think. Thanks ladies! <3

Honestly, if you're having unprotected sex with irregular cycles I'd waltz into my gyn ' s office and demand a blood test and/or scan haha. But poas is good, too. Having an answer one way or the other will ease your anxiety. Plus, if you are then you need to start taking care if your LO :)

Thanks Dobby &#128522; I tested again and got a bfn so I'm for sure not. AF must be on her way though with all these food aversions, sensitivity when LO BFs and cramping

Hope you're doing well hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->