Should I Test or Am I Dreaming?

C

ConcernedA

Hi! I’m 20 years old and need advice! So I am currently on cycle day 32 and my period was estimated to arrive yesterday (although it’s possible that this prediction is wrong. I lost a few years worth of period logs, so my current app only has four cycles logged. My old period prediction day was day 32-33). I tested a few times already, the last time being five days ago, and I’m pretty sure they were all BFN. After the last test, I decided I wasn’t pregnant and to give up because I hate taking tests for no reason, and the next day I had really bad cramps and spotting after sex and thought my period was almost here. It hasn’t come yet, though, so I’m beginning to think again that I may be pregnant. I’m not trying to conceive, and we always use condoms (correctly), but my body has been acting strange. Here’s some other things I’ve noticed that aren’t normal: I can feel what I think is my uterus/cervix protruded slightly from my lower abdomen (I usually feel this only during ovulation, but it hasn’t gone away. Does anyone else feel this?), light cramping (like minor period cramps) since around ovulation time that lately has felt more concentrated in the ovaries, not stop sickness (cold to flu to cold to another cold), occasional light-headedness (this can be normal around period time for me), extreme moodiness, another instance of spotting/bleeding after sex (much earlier though, about 9 days before the second occurance), tired/sick feeling at night, breasts that are less tender than usual but also appear to have more noticeable veins, and lastly, wet or egg white cm that sometimes appears yellow or maybe even pink and makes me think my period is coming soon. Now thinking about all this makes me think that my chances of being pregnant are high, but I’ve thought this before when I started being sexually active for the first time, and I haven’t been very sexually actively lately before this month (this month has been VERY active in that department). So I’m afraid my body is just tricking me into thinking it’s pregnant. Also, tests are really expensive and a pain in the butt, so I’d rather not go through that ordeal again if I can help it. Although I’m not trying to conceive nor in a good place to bring a baby into the world, I have the deep desire to have a baby, so seeing negative tests still make me sad when my body is convincing me conception has happened. Also, maybe my subconscious that knows I want a baby is trying to convince me that there is one in me. Sorry for the long post, but I would love some opinions on this matter! Should I test, wait it out, or give up the dream? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->