Should I test or got to the doctor? UPDATE

Gosh well i hope u get to the docs soon cos u really need that investigating can't u get there tomorrow? I did a frer test this afternoon n was totally white negative so sadly no bfp this month. I wish my body didn't give me all these false signals it's horrible! Then when u think it might be bfp n it's not it makes u want it more! X

Gosh well i hope u get to the docs soon cos u really need that investigating can't u get there tomorrow? I did a frer test this afternoon n was totally white negative so sadly no bfp this month. I wish my body didn't give me all these false signals it's horrible! Then when u think it might be bfp n it's not it makes u want it more! X

Hubby is doing super long shifts at the moment. We're supposed to be paying bond and signing the lease for our new house tomorrow but can't make it until Friday next week he's so snowed under with work. Will be working over 12 hours per day :(
Oh no honey, I'm sorry to hear that xx When you're convinced you are it's definitely way more heartbreaking :hugs:
I really hope you can get all this sorted out xx The stress of it would be horrible sand not helping on the TTC front Sending you lots of love and hugs

Am still waiting on AF. Was due yesterday but maybe its playing games n going to come today! I wish it would hurry up tho n get on with it! X

Am still waiting on AF. Was due yesterday but maybe its playing games n going to come today! I wish it would hurry up tho n get on with it! X

Sorry to hear that love. Still have my fingers crossed for you xoxox Hopefully she stays away and a sticky bean is in her place :dust:

I wish lol I'm sure it be here today I can feel it now n again. Ive ordered preseed to try next cycle n going to take my folic acid too x

Hey ladies xx
I finally got into the doctor yesterday and got a referral for an ultrasound and she tested me for a UTI. It came back with a little bit of blood and something else but normal white cell count, so it's been sent off to the lab. Ultrasound is booked for two days time.
I'm awfully confused now though because she did a pregnancy test and said she thought she saw something but said it was negative and threw it away before the test had even finished. There was still pink dye all over the test screen. I've just gone and bought some FRER. Should I take one now or wait until the morning?

That's a quick wait for ultrasound, I have to wait upto 6 weeks for mine! Yeh try the first response in the morning. Have you done one yet? X

That's a quick wait for ultrasound, I have to wait upto 6 weeks for mine! Yeh try the first response in the morning. Have you done one yet? X

I know. I was actually surprised I could get in so quick. Super confused now because for about 5 days now I've been having the same pains on the right side as well!! Still having them on the left side. Hoping the right side is a little bean though, fx. Bfn this afternoon, I could have sworn there was something. If I held it at a certain angle, I could have sworn there was the slightest tinge if pink. Probably wishful thinking though. Will test again tomorrow morning but don't think much will come from it. Other than AF of course. Been feeling very wet down there but practically no cm :shrug:
How have you been love? Have you gotten your results yet? <3 xx

I'm waiting for my appointment but could be weeks away yet but I have had blood tests so getting results tomorrow. I'm ill at the mo with a chest infection n pluerisy so not feeling too good! Hope those bfn turn into a bfp for u! Keep me updated I bet u can't wait for your scan! X

Oh sweetheart, that's no good :( I really hope you get some answers soon and start to feel better! That must be horrid. Sending you lots of love xo
I had some brown tinged super stringy cm last night. Thought I should put a loner in just incase. Good thing I did. AF is in full swing this morning :( Oh well maybe next cycle.

I didn't read the whole thread, but I had pains in my side one month (felt kinda like O) and it was a bleeding cyst from that month's cycle. Resolved on it's own within the next cycle.

I didn't read the whole thread, but I had pains in my side one month (felt kinda like O) and it was a bleeding cyst from that month's cycle. Resolved on it's own within the next cycle.

Thank you for that :) I hope it does resolve itself.

Aw nevermind, onto next cycle like me! My tablets r kicking in now so feeling little bit better.,mon the plus side I've booked a summer holiday today! Decided I'm not planning my life around a baby I haven't conceived yet! X

Aw nevermind, onto next cycle like me! My tablets r kicking in now so feeling little bit better.,mon the plus side I've booked a summer holiday today! Decided I'm not planning my life around a baby I haven't conceived yet! X

That's good to hear darling xx
Such a good way to look at it! Life your life <3

I've just gotten back from my ultrasound. The sonographer didn't say what has been causing the pain but it was plain to see. I have 5 small cysts in my left ovary and 3 in my right ovary. Don't really know what is going to happen from here. Getting the pains on both sides now. Fx they go away on their own

Oh right, well I think I might have cysts too. From what I've read they do go on there own or they remove them so hopefully shouldn't stop u conceiving should they? When do u see doc about it then? X

Oh right, well I think I might have cysts too. From what I've read they do go on there own or they remove them so hopefully shouldn't stop u conceiving should they? When do u see doc about it then? X

Oh no, they're horrid aren't they? In quite a bit of pain on my left side this afternoon and tonight from all the pressure of the ultrasound. Plus my son kicked me really hard right in that spot. I almost threw up :( I have also read that they go away on their own, especially as mine are so small. I don't really know though as I have a suspicion that I didn't start out with that many when the pain started... I'll be calling the doctor tomorrow as I have to wait for my urine results to come back as well. I really hope this doesn't put a damper on TTC, or God forbid turns into something more sinister

Well I hope the doc has good news for u n hopefully they will be fine. I'm starting to loose faith in trying now I'm thinking of giving up its so hard x

Well I hope the doc has good news for u n hopefully they will be fine. I'm starting to loose faith in trying now I'm thinking of giving up its so hard x

I know it is hon xx My son was about 3 years in the making. TTC is one of the hardest things I've ever done but I promise you, you will get our little miracle xo Have you considered taking a bit of a break? Take a bit of the stress off? I know deep down you never stop thinking about O and if you could be pregnant but maybe go on a holiday, have a night out with OH. Regardless, you'll get your BFP :hugs:

Yeh well I worked out some dates and there is only this next cycle for us to try n them after that for 3 months we r going to have a break cos I don't want to have a baby around November, December n January that's if we r even fertile but like u said a break might be good even tho we just had a 2 month one near Christmas. We have just booked a holiday for July as well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->