Should i test - Weird symptoms help!!

TTC4firsttime

Reaction score
Hi everyone dont know if anyone can help me out on this ... My husband and i are ttc for the 1st time round and all the symptoms were there this time round including very tender breasts for more than two weeks which is very strange for me ... Then last sunday round about d time when af was supposed to show, i got some heavy bleeding which only lasted for a day and was reduced to pinkish/brownish discharge the nxt day (my normal af usually has at least 3 days of red bleeding) .. However my breasts although less tender still feel very full, i still have nausea and i have this weird back pain ... Should i test anyways? Am rly afraid of being double disappointed this time round :(

Trust me, you don't want to torture yourself with not knowing. At this point if you are pregnant, you'd be far enough along that even a cheapie test will be able to tell you. :) Take the test and give yourself some peace of mind one way or the other. GL!

I'd test if I were you. I'd rather test and be disappointed but know for sure, than wonder and worry.

I would test and if its negative ,its possible you just had a lighter period.

I mean, test if you want to ease your mind, but it sounds like you had your period.
Good luck.

I would say go ahead and have a test. The symptoms you mentioned are same as that of menstrual symptoms too. But as you mentioned, this is the first time you are having them, means it could be a month for you girl!!!

Period blood is bright red with few clots as well. However, everyone is different. What light period you described could be an implantation bleeding, I am not sure. Hormonal changes can mess with your cycles, shortening or lengthening them. Lastly, it could be stress of TTC that is making it late. How’s your body temperature? If you are pregnant, your BBT will continue to rise after ovulation.

Stella.

Tested .. BFN :( Doctor said that probably there was conception but the egg failed to attach itself to the uterus wall ... Hence all those symptoms and the bfn. Better luck next month i guess .. Tnk u all for ur kind advice x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->