Should i test?

rollachick

Reaction score
Hi all, havent been on here for ages!! Had my baby 7months ago and we have dtd quite a few times with no protection. Havent had my period back since having baby. So how would i know if i was pregnant? Been having stringy cm over the last week and had a few cramps as well. Would b happy but scared if i was this soon :)

I think you should test just to put your mind at ease! :) GL!

Hey! My little girl is also very nearly 7 months and we're breastfeeding. I was on the mini pill after birth which stops my periods anyway so I have no way of knowing if it is the pill or the breastfeeding that is keeping my periods away..
Anyway! I came off the pill a month ago and had crazy ov symptoms on the 1st and we had a magic night together! Then on the 2nd I had twinges and stuff and feel like I released the egg. Sooo yes.. TWW 5dpo.

Just thought I'd give you a wave because we're in the same boat hehe. I do tests randomly sometimes if I'm not getting periods, just for peace of mind xx

I didn't get my period back until 15 months pp. I would do random tests to be sure and one month I was convinced I was pregnant. Honestly the month I got my period, it was obvious LOL I had a day of wicked cramps. If in doubt I always test.

Thats a long time without a period!!! Ild b guttered if it stayed away that long, want under 2 year gap with my bubs. Yea im thinkn il grab a test next week just to check :)
Crazy how similar we r mummafrog. Im also breastfeeding, funny if we got preg round the same time :p
Everyone told me that seen my bub was sleeping thru the night (10-12 hours) by 2months that ild get my period back soon, guess they wer wrong, its nice not having it tho, defintly dont miss it, its just a easy way to no if ur preg or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->