Should I test?

rchlmrln

Reaction score
I've got a bit of a unique(ish) situation. My last period was 08/01-08/07. I had a mc back in April. My periods usually range anywhere from 30-40 days, but at a time where I'm stressed, they can be up to 100 days (!)

I usually track these things, but forgot to mark my calendar this go around. I do believe I ovulated around 2-3 weeks ago, but I can't recall the exact date. I recall having unprotected sex 2-3 days before. I am now at 53 days since start of last period, but I'm so irregular that this info isn't helpful at tracking.

My breasts have been sore ever since , starting out on the sides when I press into them, but in the past several days it has evolved to where I only barely have to graze the sides or press the top, bottom, inside of them and there is pain like they are severely bruised.

There were a few days this last week where I would get this abdominal discomfort similar to af cramps, but only for a few moments when I would lay down, but at no other time. I got a bad headache yesterday (which I rarely get headaches), and have had a mild one all day today thus far. When I went to the restroom earlier, when I wiped there was a bit of pink, lotiony cm on the toilet paper. I have went since then and there wasn't anything there. I put in a liner but nothing yet.

When I stand up and walk somewhere, I get this gross feeling like I'm about to get nauseous, and other times I get lightheaded but it goes away when I sit.

My question is if I did ovulate 2-3 weeks ago, would this be on track for implantation or preg symptoms and would be worth waiting a day or two to test? I took one last night but I think I was trying to trick myself into seeing something, but there MAY have been an extremely extremely faint line. I'm trying not to get myself worked up and thinking there's something there when there's not.

Thank you! :) I'm really not trying to get my hopes up, but it's been rough on me lately.

If test again in a day or two

Defo test again my breasts get sore on and off and I'm currently 9week :p

Good luck

Thank you! I grabbed a bunch of tests yesterday so I'll test in the am and forward if needed.

Update: Went to go pee and right afterwards I had this weirdest cramp below the pantyline then around bellybutton, kind of like a stretched or pulled muscle cramp? Definitely not an af type of cramp. It lasted for a few minutes, I think it's subsiding now.

Also ate lunch as I thought maybe that was why I was feeling off, but still have that "almost nauseous" feeling in my throat almost two hours later. If this is af, this is the most different one I've EVER had symptom wise. Usually I spot pink nonstop before af starts a few hours later, but I've only had the one bout of pink today. Hopefully it holds off :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->