Should I test?

AngellaNDJ

Reaction score
I know many of us who have the fear of getting that big old negative. And then we have those others that are in fear of that positive.
I have 4 daughters 23, 13, 8 and 5. My husbands told me on Christmas he didn’t love me and left. Have heard not a word from him. I have cried a few days an now I’m just over it. I’m not stressed because I mentally prepared myself for this I think. Well here we are and I’m 10 days late on a very normal cycle. I’m surfer tired and been getting cramping on and off for a few weeks. I just don’t know if I’m mentally ready to test. I told my niece that I should never test and if a baby come out in 9 months that’s okay as well. I don’t know how I would feel ether way. I just don’t wanna deal with it right now. So confused

Sorry your OH left, sounds like you knew it was coming?. I wouldn’t wait to test but that's me. Hope you get the answer you want if you do test. Hugs!! Also stress can delay your period. But I'm sure you already know that.

I'm not sure but sending hugs! You'll have to test eventually, if you think it would mean getting back together and you don't want that,maybe wait a while x

I'm sorry you're going through this. I would test as soon as possible so you know for sure :hugs:

In the nicest possible way (and I've had to tell myself to do this many times!)- I think you need to pull yourself together and take a test. You're 10 days late, you're either preg or not, you're gaining nothing from not knowing, and can't make informed decisions at this point. Buy a test, take it and put yourself out of the limbo hell- and I'm really sorry about your douchebag of an OH.

Wow..... I am so sorry love :(. I can't believe he would just leave like that especially since you have kids together, did he at least keep in contact for the children? :hugs: I hope you managed to take a test, looking forward to an update from you either way it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->