Should I test?

T

turbo_mom

Well i'm hoping it's just a tummy bug but today i've been feeling like crap. I woke up with really bad diahrrea (sorry tmi) and mostly this evening i've been feeling nautious and just now i'm trying to eat toast and am having a hard time choking it back. I haven't eaten anything since first thing this morning.
Also last week I had my period but it was shorter than normal. I'd say it was about 4 days rather than 7-8 days. I had one day of heavy bleeding. Would it be possible to be pregnant even after having heavy bleeding??
The only other thing I can think of that has set me off balance is the last two days i've been extremely tired. I had over 2 hour naps with Angel and still feeling tired afterward.
And I have been feeling extremely broody and feeling like I wanta baby right now... I'm not sure if I should use up my last pregnancy test or wait it out.
What do you think??? You would think that after baby #1 I should know lol. But I had no sickness in the beginning just really tired and sore BB's...

Ok so I took a nice hot bubble bath which has releived my tummy for now.
I decided I was too impatient to wait to test so I did and got a :bfn:.. I thought that I could see a very very faint second line but I think it's just my mind playing tricks. So it looks like I just caught a yucky bug I hope i'll be back to normal tomorrow.. Although if any of these symptoms persist I will retest on the weekend.

Oh and I tested tonight at at 1130... if say I was a month pregnant a line would show up at any time of the day right? When I took my test last year the 2nd line appeared immidiately..

I guess Im just having wishful thoughts. I asked Jay if he'd be upset if I was pregnant and he said no just upset that we wouldn't be ready...god whats wrong with me??? why do I want another baby so bad :(

A faint line at 11.30pm? I'd definitely test again in the morning - or in a couple of days if you can wait that long. Some pregnancies take longer than others to show up on tests (would also depend on how concentrated your urine was and the sensitivity of the test). I know exactly how you feel wanting another... good luck :hugs: x

P.S. your new avatar is adorable!! x

Aww hun... I want one so bad too!!!! The :witch: is 2 days late right now... !!! Tough I doubt I'm pregnant as I don't feel any sickness at all or any symptoms.

I would definitely test again in the morning! It's looking good though!

I know the feeling, I haven't had a period in 2 months because I'm breastfeeding and I got a :bfn: I was kinda sad in a way but I know it's probably for the best for now. I must be nuts for wanting another already :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->