should i test?

cinnamum

Mumof_7_PREG W#8
Reaction score
i am 14DPO tomorrow, what do you girls think? xxx

Yeah...u should test!! Do u have any symptoms?x

just VERY hungry and VERY tired.
frequent urination as well.
i don't know about breast tenderness as i am still breastfeeding my son and where he is teething it is more painful any way, so i cant really tell anything from that! LOL
areolas look a lil darker but they always do around the time AF is due.

Well..sounds good hun!! Tiredness, hunger and frequent urination r all good signs! Do you think you'll test tomorrow?x

depends on whether lil man wants to feed at 4am or not, as i like my FMU to be at least 6hrs warm (as i like to call it) just so i get better results.
explained better...
i cant breastfeed without weeing first as it makes me want to drink and wee.
iykwim, i have to let him cry while i wee and it makes me feel really evil, but i just cant hold it in! its like my bladder gets jealous of my boobies getting emptied. hahahahaaa

tested this morning.... https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/634419-my-bfp.html#post10981321

Congrats! I've got the same symptoms and it feels like I might be too, but I'm scared to test as I have also had pink spotting from 8dpo that hasn't stopped or gotten heavier. Due today so knowing you have the same symptoms and have a bfp is encouraging for me!

aaaw, well i have my fingers crossed for ya hun xxxxxxx thank you xxxxxxxx

the symptoms are harder to spot while breastfeeding! the hunger was a dead give away though must admit xxx

I was breastfeeding my first when I got pregnant with my second so it was harder to spot the signs, but I think my intuition was better too! Good luck with it all!

just finished breakfast and am still hungry!
i think if i keep eating like this, i will be HUGE! well, i already am BIG but i think it's pints of water and more multivitamins for me girls.
i have been for like 3 bowel movements today as well!?!? i never go this much! TWINS!?!?!? hahahaaa... just our luck! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->