Should I try again ? Really hopeful this one STICKS

Marcia20

Reaction score
Hey everyone 😘 hope all is well ,
I just recently had a early miscarriage , 2 days ago & was really really heartbroken . I still am 😔 but im getting over it. Things happen for a reason & I read that 50% of women who was pregnant for the first time get them so Im slowly but surely getting over it. Do you guys think that if I try again im likely to get pregnant & stay pregnant without any miscarriages ? 😐

sorry for your loss :hugs: yes definitely try again! lots of women suffer miscarriages and go on to have numerous perfectly healthy pregnancies! :flower:

what she said ^^ sorry for your loss, I know it isn't easy. :hugs:

Thanks so much callmedan , I will just go with the flow of things. This time I wasn't even tryna get pregnant lol it just happened so we shall see what happens next ��

Thank you newmommy21 ����

Sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

If you feel like you want to go for it again then do it! My friend had 2 miscarriages but now has her gorgeous baby boy. And there are loads of ladies on here that have had this happen too, only to have their perfect babies in their arms now.

Lots of luck xXx

Don't let it put you off!

I had 3 recurrent miscarriages before accidentally falling pregnant (whilst not trying after a miscarriage) with my now 4 month old baby boy :-D

It was hard at the time and there were times that I wanted to give up trying completely but I'm glad we didn't he is gorgeous and I'm now WTT until he's a bit older to have another xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->