Should I try again

Samantha1991

Reaction score
Hey everyone I have a boy and two girls and I was thinking of trying to even it out and hopefully get a boy but I'm nervouse at the thought of 4 children. Is it much harder than 3 kids. My kids ages r 6,4,1

Hi Samantha, I don't have any children, but I have friends that do, and when I've spoken to them they've always said the big step was from two to three. I think the reason being with two the parents arnt out numbered but once you get to 3 you are! My partner has 2 already, and is like at least 2 of my own so we'll hopefully eventually have 4, but a slightly different situation and larger age gaps. I guess the main questions are do you have the room in your house and do you have a large enough car for 4, and if not could you afford to move or change cars right now? Also, what if it's a multiple pregnancy? A friend of mine has 3 boys and wanted to try for a girl, and is now pregnant with two girls! At the end of the day it's your choice. X

I found 3 to 4 harder then 4 to 5 but it's hugely dependent on your children's/bAbys personality, family dynamics etc. you just manage x

Thanks lady's for your inputs I really appreciate it. Well my house is big enough and I would need a new car but I would not no how to manage if I had twins. I think I'm going to wait. I think when my eldest 2 r more independent as I still shower them and when my second goes to school I might be ready.

I would say if you're hoping for a boy then consider if you'd be disappointed if it was another girl. I'd only go for it if you want 4 children regardless of gender.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->