Should i try another test?

Shortstuff88

Mother of a beautiful boy and gorgeous girl
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Hubby and I have been NTNP for a few months but because I've been suffering with thrush we haven't DTD for a good few weeks.
I'm pretty sure my period is late, it's always hard to tell because I usually have a 5 week cycle but it's not completely regular. I took a test last Thursday and it was negative but there's still no sign of my period.
I've been having slight pains where my right ovary is for the past couple of days now. These aren't pains I've had when I get my period before so I don't think it's cramps.
Should I try another test or not? I don't really want to waste it because as you ladies probably know they're not cheap. Is there a good chance it's just a fluke? Or could the pains mean something?

Definitely take a test! You can buy the cheap ic ones and then get a digi if its a clear bfp.

Yeah I made hubby run out and buy some cheap ones tonight. I'm really nervous about trying it!!

Will ypu test tonight or tomorrow. How exciting!

I think I'll have to test tonight, I'm not great at being patient when I make a decision To do something 😂

I am the same. I hope its positive!!! Let me know. I am about 3dpo now so ages to wait and no symptoms what so ever. Not feeling hopeful at all this month.

Definitely take another test, you should get an accurate picture of whats going on by now. Good luck!.

Test was still negative! Little bit disappointed but we weren't going to officially start TTC until the summer so that's probably best for us timing wise. Still no sign of my period though, don't know what's going on!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->