Should I try OPKs??

MommyDream

Momma
Reaction score
I have a psycho chart.... stopped BCP on April 27th... see below in my signature. Should I try OPKs to see if I'm ovulating? I'm new to OPKs... what do you guys think?:wacko:

try the clearblue fertility monitor! i started it last month. id a longer cycle and it picked up that i ovulated cd23! hoping for a bfp now.

I am going to try next month if no BFP this cycle. I have really really long cycles so I'll probably need to spend lots and get at least two months worth for one month. Anyone in Canada have a reasonably cheap source?

I just started using the Clearblue Easy OPK this month too! Day one of my cycle was the 5th and for the past few months my cycle has been about 31 days so that is why I chose to test -- the not knowing is so frustrating..WELL, today I got my first :) so I know I'm having an LH surge :happydance:

Did the BD last night by chance and planning on it again tonight and Friday!! :thumbup:

Please send all sorts of :dust: my way!

I am going to try next month if no BFP this cycle. I have really really long cycles so I'll probably need to spend lots and get at least two months worth for one month. Anyone in Canada have a reasonably cheap source?

Why would you need so many? Most ppl only test their most fertile week and even if you test twice a day youd need 14. If you have a long cycle like me (32-36) you know you wouldnt need to start testing untill about day 14. and once you have found your 2 positive days then you can stop testing. (i o'd CD 17 on a 34 day cycle and CD 20 on last months 36 day cycle)

A tip i got from my buddy is to buy IC (internet cheepies) and test twice a day but then overide that with a clearblue digital or decent quality opk when you see any hint of a positive for confirmation on the IC.

Any if anything its fun to POAS!! :flower:

xxx

I monitor CM/CP and start testing when I have fertile signs. I also have erratic cycles since stopping BCP in March.

Started B complex 100mg and vitex tincture this cycle and had a +OPK on CD11. CD12 today. Last cycle I Ov'd CD27!

Thanks for the advice... I am going to try them next cycle... which I am pretty sure will happen... unfortunately

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->