Should I try to conceive while on skiing holiday?

barbarap

Reaction score
Hi there,
I'm off to Austria on a skiing holiday in February and it's precisely the week I'll be ovulating.
I was thinking of starting to try that week, but sometimes I fall while skiing and have no idea if it would hinder my chances of conceiving.
I understand implantation usually takes 6-10 days after ovulation, by which time I would be back home...
Am I being silly?
B.

I wouldn't worry and I certainly wouldnt' pass up skiing, my friend got pg on clomid just before her ski holiday, well she didn't know she was pg so must have just been implanting and it certainly didn't make any difference to her pg.

The relaxing and enjoying yourself might even be right enviroment to get you that bfp!

xx

i would'nt worry about it, i'm off snowboarding in March and will still board but if i am pregnant by then and know about it i will just take it easy and stay on piste away from the black runs..

Just eat plenty of xmas dinner to make sure you have plenty of padding !!! .....great excuse to pig out !!x

I think it could actually help your odds... you will be more relaxed and more likely to be successful at ttc

Thanks to you all!! I think I'm officially overthinking it.
I'll just do some gentle skiing and will probably book a couples massage one of the evenings. Can't wait!
I just turned 39 so the thought of postponing trying for one more month seems like a lifetime...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->