Should i use my doppler?

GoldenRatio

Reaction score
Im 7w1d today, i have Sonoline B Doppler that i just ordered and its like impossible for me to wait couple more weeks to hear the hb.

I tried it 2 days ago and didnt hear anything anywhere except one spot, it was 125-130 which is low for a baby right? Should i keep trying or what?

Any experts?

Ooohhh... You're so early they wouldn't even attempt to do a Doppler at the doctor's office. I have a Sonoline B as well and I didn't try until I was almost 13 weeks. Now, I'm no authority because I have an anterior placenta and some days I had to really fish for that heartbeat...

Yea I guess I'm too early but I heard other ppl finding the heart beat as early as 7 weeks. I tried it and couldn't find anything :()

It's funny you should ask this because I ordered mine today. Lol. While I was reading the reviews it sounded like people had success starting around 10 weeks. A few people stated early but most stated they could hear heartbea at 10.

My hubby will be upset. He didn't want me to get one for my last pregnancy. He thought it would somehow lead to more stress.

I first heard the hb with this pregnancy at 8+1 I'm 9+3 and heard it again today

Edit: i have a sonolineb

I first tried between 7-8 weeks with no luck. I found it a few times in week 9 and now I can find it almost every time, though it still takes a while. I have the sonoline b also!

Oh and my heart rate usually comes up around 120. Baby is much faster around 160 xx

Well then best time to check is 8-10 weeks ha,only if I had that much patience

I have a sonline B and found the heart beat at 8weeks and 5 days :)
And I'm not a skinny girl but this is my 4th pregnancy(2nd viable ) so that might have a little to do with it

I found this baby's hb at 9+5 but it took lots of searching. For the first week or so after it took lots of patience but gradually got easier over time. xxxxx

I have sonoline b and found baby at 7 weeks exactly. Took me a good hour of searching and patients but I got it! It was too faint to pick up a reading but was defo it this is my 3rd. Found my first 2 at 7 weeks too :)

7+4 for me with my last baby. Good luck. X

I tried for 15mins only but i may hav some belly fat thats blocking the beat lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->