Should I worry? (mostly venting)

adellademona

Reaction score
So today I made 10 days late. No AF and every test I take is negative. I've had mild cramping around when AF should have shown but after 2 days there wasn't much else but occasional twinges. Back aches, sore sides, nausea, stuffy nose one day, headaches, constipation, INCREDIBLE exhaustion and even an increased sense of smell.

There is potpourri in my office that's been there since I started the job and not once have I been able to smell it. It's old. I sat down and immediately caught a whiff of cinnamon (which I'm allergic to, btw)...Not to mention my breasts feel swollen and squishy like water balloons.

So today I woke up with incredible body aches and I didn't feel like eating. By the time I made it to class I went to the bathroom and found some pinkish/brown spotting. It's not super heavy...and I'm not cramping much...but I'm just frustrated and mostly venting.

We've been trying for about 4 months now and he's already got 2 kids from another marriage (that happened first try). I know every woman is different...but I just feel like I'm going crazy!!

I don't know if this is just spotting, a really late AF, or if it could perhaps be chemical. I did feel some twinges on my right side...almost like ovulation pain but they didn't last longer than a day and only came on occasionally.

Anyway...if you read, thank you. If you respond, bless you. I'm just overwhelmed and really wish I had some answers. <3

I would say keep testing another couple days if the bleeding doesn't get any worse. If nothing changes for about week then maybe go to your obgyn to do some blood work.
I have wacked up periods so I don't get so worried about this sorta thing but everyone is different. Hope it all settled itself soon :)

I'm on day 42 (period is always before 33. Every test negative, lots of feeling sick, feeling exhausted, breast tenderness but no blood. I've heard some girls don't produce enough HGT hormone that the test picks up. I'm going to make an doctors appointment for this week. Not sure if my body is just playing tricks so I know how you feel

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->