should i worry

A

adams28

midwife found heartbeat at 14weeks had a scan at 16 weeks as hosp couldnt find heartbeat but still had no movement nor can i find heartbeat with angelsounds im 18weeks now thanks

ask for a scan hun.. actually im surprised the midwife didn't offer a scan after they couldn't find the heart beat... hopefully everything will be fine :hugs:

i'd ask for a scan too....hope all is ok x

its still early days for you to be feeling movement, so try not to worry too much. i didnt start to feel proper movement until i was 19 weeks and this is my 2nd pregnancy.
bubs is probably laying in a difficult position for you to hear hb but you should contact your midwife if you are really worried. :thumbup:

Always better to do what you can to stop worrying- go and get yourself a scan! I'm sure everything is fine, you are really early to be feeling movement.

Good luck,
Cat
xxx

did they hear movement? i went today and they didn't hear a heartbeat but a very movey active baby! he kept movng away from the doppler. but i'd ask for a scan if i was you just to make you feel better.

it's early 4 movements and a home doppler is not as accurate as a hospital 1. i'm sure all is fine but see your m/w. she can prob use the soppler and find h/b 4 reassurance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->