Should i?

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
Get in contact with him for Jayden?

Ever since that argument last week over me being with Ian and me telling Adam to leave coming down on Saturday he hasn't been in contact at all. He was supposed to pick him up at 6 and bring him back at 8 but he didn't show up, not even a phone call or text :hissy:

I've been having a hard time lately because Jayden isn't sleeping at all at night so i am lucky to get about 2 hours a night for the last week but he sleeps fine through the day, i can't even sleep when he sleeps because i have always got something i need/have to get done :dohh: I wish Adam realized how hard it really is and that he should help me a little bit more :cry:

Should i wait to see if he contacts me or should i contact him to see where things are at?

I wouldnt contact him if it was me

If he was bothered he would contact you (as harsh at that sounds)

I'm not sure i'd bother yet really!! Obv you want to stay in contact with him for Jayden but i dont think i'd want to ask him to help, he may be the dad but he's no father!! :hugs: I hope he starts sleeping soon hun!

I agree with the others, and if your baby is having a lot of sleep in the day then leave what needs doing and get some sleep too otherwise it will just catch up on you. What needs to be done can wait, your health is more important. x

I think you should wait until he makes the effort.

I agree with the above hun, leave him be. He is more than likely waiting for you to make the first move and contact him first. Let him come to you and if he cares as much as he should for your lovely lil man, he will xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"