Should we have a "Like" Button on BnB?

tink23

Proud Single Mum to Eli
Reaction score
I think we should, let's start a petition!! :D

this has been asked many times before. the problem is that there is only space for so many buttons so for a new one to be added one would have to be taken away

I'm sorry, that's been discussed but just isn't an option at this moment :)

i sometimes use the thanks button as a like button

I always use the thanks button as a like button. But if we can only have one then I think thanks is better, it's not like we can't use it as a like button :)

I would love a 'Like' button but if it meant taking away 'Thanks' I dont think I would want one...I do like to 'Thank' ladies on here for thier advice etc :D

haha yeah i often go to use the thanks button as like then remember its thanks not like!! it should just be changed i say lol

If it would involve Facebook, then No. If it has nothing to do with Facebook, then I don't mind.

Oooh yeah have a like button, but not one directly linked to facebook..
I use thanks as like all the time.

I didn't mean to link it to facebook, it's just that I often want to show that I "Like" a comment because it makes me smile/laugh but "Thanks" doesn't always seem appropriate.........

I didn't mean to link it to facebook, it's just that I often want to show that I "Like" a comment because it makes me smile/laugh but "Thanks" doesn't always seem appropriate.........

I feel the same way!

I just use thanks as "like" TBH i think if you find something funny generally other people do so would understand why you thanked them.
Alternativly, Quote the person followed with :rofl: or a comment, Might take a little longer, but gets the point across :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->