Should we just go for it ??

misstrouble

Slowly going Insane!!!
Reaction score
Yesterday, two weeks after losing my angel, I had my final ultra sound to confirm that everything was as it should be. Whilst conducting the scan she pointed out that I had several cysts on both of my ovaries. I have said to GP before that I thought I had Polycystic ovaries as it took 2 yrs to concieve my son and a year for my LO, and my cycle is never regular. I have heard that you are more fertile after a m/c and am worried now that it is going to take a long time to concieve again.

I have also heard that you should wait for one AF before trying again, but I don't feel like time is on my side, so should we just go for it or should we wait ?

Hi hun,

So sorry for your loss....it's just not fair, is it?

I think the only reason they say to wait for one AF before TTC is because it will make it easier to date your pregnancy, and obviously, you would know when to expect an AF & so would know when to test - have I worded that right, do you know what I mean?

After my son was Stillborn, we waited until I'd had one AF - that was recommended to us, but only because I had been through a 6 hour labour, so it showed that everything was 'back to normal' inside.......

I think the bottom line is that you should TTC when you feel ready, unless Docs have told you to wait.

Good luck xxx

personally i would just go for it, i had m/c in aug and got preg 8 wks later, im 6 wks now but having abit of blood so im hoping its not happening again, but if it does im not waiting for period, sod that , takes to long.

julie

Everyone is different. If you have trouble conceiving because of your PCOS it must be difficult to wait.

I'm about to have a EPRC and my plan is to wait for my first AF before trying again. But I don't know if I'm going to be able to stick to that plan!

As Welshgirl says, do what you feel is right unless you have medical orders x

I agree, do what feels right. My gp told me that I can try anytime I feel ready but waiting for AF does aid with the dating... if you feel you want to try again, go for it. There is a post on here somewhere of someone who mc and got pg a few weeks later. If your body is ready to get pg, then whats wrong with that? I have waited till 1st AF (started on Wed) so from next week its all systems go in my household..... if I can get DH to stay still for long enough :)

Thanks for all your replies. We had decided to go for it and what will be will be!! But now I am anemic and that means I will probably have AF before I have the energy to do anything!!!

Hi hun ,
If you really want to try again then dont let nothing stop you
Good luck hun xx

I have been told I am slightly anaemic so my fridge is packed full of spinach and spring greens :)

So sorry for your loss hun :hugs:

Whenever you're emotionally&physically ready, go for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->