Should we skip this month?

Sol-fee

Reaction score
Well, Ive had a horrible month so far. Last month my temps were all over the place, was sure AF was starting about a week and a half before it did, then had a light period which only lasted a few days.

Anyway, decided at the start of this month that we would just forget the weirdness of last month and get on with it but then I went to the dentist. Had been having a small amount of trouble with one of my back teeth. Dentist decided best thing to do was extract it and did so. Unfortunately I have since developed dry socket.......imagine about the most pain you could possibly be in and that about covers it.

To start with I tried to avoid taking pain meds as TTC but it is impossible to function. So went back to the dentist, they packed it with some clove stuff and gave me antibiotics and told me to start taking painkillers. So since then I have been taking antibiotics, ibuprofen and co-codamol. Unfortunately due to the antibiotics I have now developed thrush! Spoke to pharmacist today who said to use pessary and cream (cant take the oral one whilst TTC) but then read some stuff on internet (why do I look it never helps) that shouldnt ttc even with pessary.

So......given that my system is probably overloaded with different medications should we skip this month?

Today is CD11 for me due to O around CD14-16.

Any thoughts welcome!

I would ask your pharmacist for an alternative medication that is safe for TTC & pregnancy.

In addition to medication I would drink kefir (probiotic yogurt smoothie) to help clear the thrush - perfectly safe for TTC.

That's a whole load of meds to be taking....personally I would probably skip this month just to let myself heal. But it's really up to you!

Do whatever you feel comfortable doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->