Should we wait?

HatterasSarah

Mom of 1 boy =)
Reaction score
Okay, well...so hubby and I have been talking about TTC. He says that he wants to start "trying" now. We've never tried for a baby before (michael wasn't planned), so when he says he wants to try, he means he wants to have sex a lot and see what happens. He probably doesn't want me to temp or anything like that. Anywho, I'm really not knowing what to do...I'm finishing my last year of college right now, but if I got pregnant next month, my due date would be the beginning of July, which would be perfect because I would be finished with college and I probably wouldn't start working until September. We would be able to afford if financially, but I just dont know what we should do! Please, give me some insight if you can. Thanks in advance!

If you feel you can financially afford another and a baby won't interfer with studying then go for it - if it's what you both want. Sounds like you've already made your mind up. Good luck.

Have you read "taking charge of your fertility" by Toni Weschler? It's a really good book. It explains everything from trying to problems that you might come across with your health and your partners.

h x

If you can financially afford it and don't mind being pregnant while finishing up school I say go for it! Is there a way you can take your classes online just in case there was a reason you had to go on bed rest? Good luck with TTC :happydance:

Maybe hold off a month, just incase as your pregnancy goes on you get tired and might not want to go into college? Thats what I think I'd do in your situation. But sounds like you'll be having lots of fun soon :lol: xx

Well, im sort of in the same predicament as you. minus the college part lol...ive just started a new job though.

I'm going ahead and trying...like you, ive never planned before, Alex definatley wasnt planned, and i dont want a massive age gaop between kids...and it could tke me years to concieve this time round....but im sort of stuck thinking but if it happens straight away im going to be a 20 year old with two kids under the age of 2...which sounds horrible lol.

I hate decisions haha. I prefer it to be unplanned :p

But I think if you can afford it, and you want to go for it...do so.
Best of luck with TTC!
:D

I agree with the others in that if you can financially afford another baby and it wouldn't interfere with your studies, I say go for it! :thumbup:

Wow, what a big decision. Hmmmm.........well, i guess if you think you are ready, then go ahead. But, if you're having second thoughts, then think about it for a little while. Would you like your children to be close in age? Do you want to be settled in your career first? Lots of things to think about. Good luck with whatever you decide. Keep us posted. :hugs:

I think you should just let it go and see what happens seeing as everything would be figured out and such.

although you think he might not want you to chart your temps, you could do some natural DIY observations of your CM and CP...entirely up to you of course! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->