Should we?

bumphope

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but... We are trying to decide if we want another baby. Not immediately, but at some point over the next couple of years. I'd love and appreciate your thoughts :)

We always planned to have one, and she is lovely and perfect and we have been blessed with such a great easy baby.

Now though, I'm thinking how gorgeous she was when she was first born, and how lovely it would be to experience it all again. I loved being pregnant and I feel jealous of every pregnant lady I see, just like I did while we were ttc!

I'm not sure these are good enough reasons to have another baby?! We are very lucky to be able to live a nice life with the one baby, with another, life would have to be totally different. Not to mention needing to move house etc!

Really I think I'd like to wait until she starts school and then maybe have another, then I think we could avoid most of the stress of having two kids at home and I could spend all day just enjoying the new baby.

My other half is knocking on the door of 40, he's about 10 years older than me, and he doesn't want to wait that long. He is very happy with just the one, as am I, but he is open to having another if I decide I'd like to.

Just so don't know what to do?!

X

honestly id wait your baby is only 2 months old shes still tiny just enjoy her for now there is no need to rush x

Only you can really decide what is best for you and your family. Like Lillysmum said, your baby is still so little. Enjoy every moment of the baby stage because it truly goes by so fast. We have two and are currently trying for a third. My boys are each other's best friend. Having a sibling is fun :)

If you are thinking about it when your daughter is so young I'd say you probably will!

I personally think a sibling adds more value than anything else in a child's life but that's our families opinion and isn't the same for everyone x

There's no way we want another one immediately. I just find myself thinking 'oh this will be the last time.......' Like it'll be the last time I hear her first laughs etc, then I feel sad and wonder if we should have another in the future. It's so difficult isn't it. Certainly got another year or so to think about it.... X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->