Shouldn't have done that!

Padan1111

Reaction score
A little background. We are TTC number 2, I stupidly didn't write down when period started but was definitely here on 31st Dec. I've been reasonably regular with 28 day cycles so calculated when around O was and pretty happy we dtd at the right times. Working on rough dates I should have AF sometime from thursday 28th onwards. Still no AF so i did a test this morning. It was negative so I chucked it and thought next time!

Then, I emptied the bin about an hour later and pulled test out again for a second look and there was a line! It was a mistake to do it because now I am conflicted. They say to throw them out after 15mins, presumably because they can give false positives for other reasons if left? But I'm still a good couple of days late. Is it too early to have tested reliably?

Last pregnancy I didn't even test til 8 weeks. I wish I had waited!

What do you think? Out for this month or still in?

Only way to know is to take another one! My positive FRER took a little while to clear into a nice clear line.

I don't think you're out--I don't know about evap lines etc--but I'd definitely test again. I knew a gal once who was 5 weeks and even her bloodwork test said BFN...yah, um NOPE!

Babydust to all of you! xoxoxo

I agree with the other ladies...i would say test again

Thanks ladies for your comments.

I will definitely test again, especially as AF is still overdue. Thursday will be about a week late so am planning on testing then (if I can hold out that long!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"