• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

"Show off how fat you are"

brunettebimbo

Mum of 2 Boys!
Reaction score
Just to lighten the mood :lol:

babz1986 .. you are not the only one who gained weight. it's just the skinny ones showing the pics .. if we had a show off how fat you are thread i'm sure we;d see the truth :)

Just wanted to say Great thread idea :thumbup: I havnt been brave enough to take any pics of myself post pregnancy yet, but i may do soon lol.
Would love to see some pics of people who have had a c section, so i know that i look normal lol!

:haha:

I admit my fatness! thats why I'm in the group!! I do post pics, but not belly pics, nobody needs to see that! :rofl:

Oh god, nobody needs to see my fat!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

My names Lellow and im a fat-a-holic :rofl:

Fab thread....:thumbup:

I would if i could wedge myself off the sofa to take a pic ;-) x

I'm actually slightly lighter than before I got pregnant..... but I'm still a fatty. My tummy now looks like a deflated bouncy castle.

Erm, i feel fat but people tell me to shut up because i dont look it. I'm def looking quite chunky tho.

Please can i still be a part of the 'fat' crew??

Wanababa - i had a section too! I havent taken any pics of my belly post pregnancy, maybe ill do it and post it... But we all have to do it!!

:rofl:
okay i will do it just give me a few minutes
OH and if you thought the girl in the pic i posted had a messy house ... just all you keep your mouths shut when you see my picture :flower: my floor serves a dual purpose as a laundry hamper atm

BUT if i post a pic i better not be the only one!

Erm, i feel fat but people tell me to shut up because i dont look it. I'm def looking quite chunky tho.

Wanababa - i had a section too! I havent taken any pics of my belly post pregnancy, maybe ill do it and post it... But we all have to do it!!

Oh my god, Nat you are not fat, just perfect!!! but we'll let you in anyway :haha:

I also had a section but there's no way my belly is gracing this thread!!

Another section belly here!!! :haha:

Floppy overhang...eeeekkkks, I don't even like looking at it in the mrror let alone taking a photo of it!!

shapeofamother.com is a fantastic site.

And FYI despite my "6 months PP pictures", I was not exactly a skinny minny right after the birth!!

This was my 6 weeks PP, still looking a little pregnant :rofl:

Attachments

• july2010.jpg
    july2010.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 117
I crop all my pictures because my face isn't that fat!! My belly on the other hand is all wobbly:(

Ok ill do it if you do it lol ;)

shapeofamother.com is a fantastic site.

And FYI despite my "6 months PP pictures", I was not exactly a skinny minny right after the birth!!

This was my 6 weeks PP, still looking a little pregnant :rofl:

I'm fatter than that hahahaha

ALISS! YOUR NOT ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD :gun:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member