Show Off Those Sexy Stretchies!!

I wish I could show mine off, but (luckily) they're only on my boobs!! I do have one where my belly button was pierced. It's like in between the two holes :shrug:
Fingers crossed that my bump stays stretchie freeee! You all have lovely bumpys btw :flower:

Same, all of mine are on my boobs so I won't show you guys them :thumbup: :haha:

I think I'll end up with one on my belly piercing because it becomes really uncomfortable and I can sort of feel it stretching.

Lol mine are luckily only right on my tummy, and some white one on my hips.. I have a basically hugeeee ass prepregnancy so I'm lucky not to have any there.. My boobs are pretty big prepregnancy also so I've got a few on the sides but they're like a white/grey color. Lol

All mine appeared in the last week or two :dohh: I thought I was in the clear, then one day after a shower I noticed like a million! I had no idea where they came from :cry: haha.

I had some on my boobs also pre-pregnancy but they were like white/silver, now their bright purple and red. I'm sure they'll fade though. I'm not so scared of stretch marks, I'm more scared of loose skin and salulite (however its spelt).

I wish I could show mine off, but (luckily) they're only on my boobs!! I do have one where my belly button was pierced. It's like in between the two holes :shrug:
Fingers crossed that my bump stays stretchie freeee! You all have lovely bumpys btw :flower:

Mine has done that, and the piercing seems to have stretched and gotten really red and sore which is weird as I haven't worn the actual piercing in years :shrug: You can probably see it on the photos actually, looks gross.

My body looks like a roadmap!! Aaron was trying to scratch his way out from everywhere :haha:

Boobs, stomach, back, hips, thighs, legs, knees, back of arms,

Yeah.. It's bad lol :)

I've heard of them being on the back of girls knees, yikes! Thats the only place I haven't been moistrising until lately.

I have them everywhere!!
I didnt get stretch marks until like the last few weeks of pregnancy.
i will show u guys them then in my pregnancy.
and now to show that they do go away.
if u guys want

The only place I've got stretch marks from pregnancy is on my boobs so far, on the outer side. 5-6 on the right and 2 on the left. Bio-oil really does help them fade too.

Just tried to take a picture with the webcam but brightness of the screen reflects so you can't see (N)

I've been targeted with cellulite though.

I have them everywhere!!
I didnt get stretch marks until like the last few weeks of pregnancy.
i will show u guys them then in my pregnancy.
and now to show that they do go away.
if u guys want

Yes! I need to know there is hope :haha:

These are my stretch marks now..
Gotta find pics of before..

Attachments

• Photo06062210_2.jpg
    Photo06062210_2.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Photo06062210_1.jpg
    Photo06062210_1.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 31
  • Photo06062210.jpg
    Photo06062210.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 28
you can see a little bit of them on the bottom of my side.
cant find a good pic for u guys tonight,
will have to find one tomorrow
but believe me they were bad!!

Attachments

• pregnancy.jpg
    pregnancy.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 52
Sorry they're so big... But here are my sexy stretchies :blush:
https://i55.tinypic.com/sl4hdz.jpg

https://i53.tinypic.com/2gw8j0y.jpg

https://i53.tinypic.com/296c07o.jpg
I have some on my legs, and boobs too.

I love your bump!!:flower:

I dont have pictures yet but I have mascara all over my face from a show soo Ill take some later. I got that weird dark like down the miffle of my belly and a bunch of stretchies on my sides

dreabae- i had that when i was pregnant.
it seriously just went away like 3 months ago

dreabae- i had that when i was pregnant.
it seriously just went away like 3 months ago

:haha: Its soo weird to look at. I know alot of pregnant women get it but like actually seeing it on my self is soo weird. lol

Here are my stetchies just over 28 weeks pregnant. They got soooooooo much worse the last 12 weeks, I was looking at these and I thought, "Wow those arent TOO bad!!" then I looked at my stomach just now..... :( :haha:

Notice where I used to have my belly button pierced, and how it looks now??? So sad :cry:

This is one front pic, and my left&right love handle stretchies

Attachments

• stretchies again.jpg
    stretchies again.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 44
  • stretchies left love.jpg
    stretchies left love.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 26
  • stretchies right love.jpg
    stretchies right love.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread