Show Off Those Sexy Stretchies!!

You will trust me, i'll show you me at 25 weeks now..
i think i more than popped, i thought he would come out of my belly button i stretched so much
oh good!! :wacko: I see eveyones bumps looking like they're having a baby and I get jealous because mines still looking like a "B".

Figured I'd better go ahead and add a stretchies bump picture-- just in case I don't have a bump soon.

I wouldn't call them sexy stretchies... but they're just a sign my little lady is growing. :cloud9:

It's also proofed! :winkwink:

edit. picture removed.

https://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab34/candelwaxxxx/226762_169296273126426_100001381627214_388870_831112_n.jpg

https://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab34/candelwaxxxx/250512_175509042505149_100001381627214_429780_4359647_n.jpg

Me from the side, YIKES !
https://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab34/candelwaxxxx/253512_176396775749709_100001381627214_434941_2881865_n.jpg

If you suspect something, you should just report it to an admin. They've said a million times not to call troll on the open forum.

I don't know much about photoshop (yeah, I'm a loser. :blush:) So I wouldn't really know. :/

Back on topic! Love all the bumps ladies! What do they call stretchies again? Service stripes or something? :haha:

Startiemeup-- I've PMed you, hun :flow:

Skye-- I always smile when I see you online lol. Chrissy noticed that she missed Holly. Poor thing. :lol: And you should stop talking bad about your bump, btw. It looks adorable. and I LOVE your new default. I have a dress similar to that, but it's browns & oranges. Basically I look like a large popsicle when I wear it. :blush:

Startiemeup-- I've PMed you, hun :flow:

Skye-- I always smile when I see you online lol. Chrissy noticed that she missed Holly. Poor thing. :lol: And you should stop talking bad about your bump, btw. It looks adorable. and I LOVE your new default. I have a dress similar to that, but it's browns & oranges. Basically I look like a large popsicle when I wear it. :blush:

LOL poor Chrissy!! I saw that she was like "DAMNIT!!!!" hahahahah. Poor girl! :(
I'm not trying to talk bad about it :( i'm just jealous of everyone with bumps that look like bumps.. Lol. When I wear a shirt it just looks like a belly... :dohh:
hahahah I dout you look like a Popsicle!! Unless it's like orange on top and brown on the bottom :dohh:

Startiemeup-- You've already responded to my PM... lol

Skye-- I know what you mean. Do you have maternity jeans with a belly band on them? They made me feel more comfortable when I was in that awkward belly/bump stage. It's like you have a bump... but it's not super firm yet. The belly band just supports your belly a little bit :thumup: Haha, ok, well, maybe I don't look exactly like a popsicle... but looking like a popsicle beats feeling like a whaleeee. :lol:

Startiemeup-- You've already responded to my PM... lol

Skye-- I know what you mean. Do you have maternity jeans with a belly band on them? They made me feel more comfortable when I was in that awkward belly/bump stage. It's like you have a bump... but it's not super firm yet. The belly band just supports your belly a little bit :thumup: Haha, ok, well, maybe I don't look exactly like a popsicle... but looking like a popsicle beats feeling like a whaleeee. :lol:

No I don't have any. All my jeans fit except around my waist! It seems like I should have this amazing bump since I'm not gaining all over and my bump is really hard already, it just looks.. Blehh. Lol. Well you're right, I'd rather feel like a popsicle then a whale!! You're definitely not looking like a whale though!

For those who got really really bad stretch marks and loose skin, did yous use anything like cocoa butter or bio oil to prevent them? :flow:

Umm I did but in all honesty all that foes is keep them moisturiser. It doesn't help fade them too much. That happens naturally. You can hardly see mine now.

i used cocoa butter every second day from the very beginning (dont like the feel of moisturiser much) and had my first one by 16 weeks... by 36 weeks id had heaps and i was like "theres no use using it anymore.. my body is already ruined enough :("

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->