Show, plug, bloody mucus?

jade1991

Millies mummy :)
Reaction score
So I posted a few days ago about feeling like I've been punched in the pelvis. Now today I've had a lot of stringy sort of bloody mucus. This is my second baby and I honestly didn't have any of this with my first. Is this normal? Should I be preparing for baby? With my first my waters broke then contractions started and I bled at the start of contractions so this isn't familiar to me. I've attatched a pic (TMI) But if anyone has any advice?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171022-145528.jpg
    Screenshot_20171022-145528.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 15
Yes it's totally normal, as long as there isn't a large amount of blood it's fine. It's your way of body getting ready, but losing your plug doesn't mean labour is on its way you may lose bits and pieces over the next month or your waters might break tomm, impossible to know but it's all normal x

its a small part of your plug it might continue to come out in bits or in 1 lump mine was the size of a tennis ball when it all came out in one go

Definitely your plug coming away . My show was very bloody , but after the initial bleed I had no more. I was actually induced the next day. Get yourself some raspberry leaf tea , three cups a day :hugs:

Thanks girls! It's been coming away all day in like clumps, I'm trying not to panic though! I don't want baby just yet haha!

I drank RLT last time I completely forgot about it this time! Thank you 😁

With two of my pregnancies, I had bloody show several times, then it would stop and everything would go back to normal, for weeks before actually going into labor... You might have some time. Only once did I lose plug right before starting labor. With my other two pregnancies, I didn't see any plug until after I was in active labor. I hope you get the time you need before your baby comes.

Thanks girls! It's been coming away all day in like clumps, I'm trying not to panic though! I don't want baby just yet haha!

I drank RLT last time I completely forgot about it this time! Thank you 😁

Apparently you can insert the RLT capsules and EPO too. :shrug: I've never heard of or done it before . As long as you're sure your waters are in tact :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->