*Show Us What You Bought! Xmas 2019*

Phantom

Mommy
Reaction score
This is always my favourite thread!

I'll start with these delicious looking candles I bought. One for the piano teacher, 2 for dance teachers, and one for the secretary.

20190924_215921-COLLAGE.jpg

Oh my! They look so realistic!! I bet they smell absolutely divine too!

Sorry for the sizes.
Ordered these from Amazon for DD2 as my Argos was out of stock - unicorn same price, but pikmi pops £5 cheaper!
8509675_R_Z001A
71Iowcqw-kL._SL1000_.jpg

Reserved these from Argos for DD1 and picking up Friday
2018045_R_Z001A

1301090_R_Z001A

1301117_R_Z001A

Argos: Ballerina dreamer doll, Fablab hairlights and nail art, Crayola washimals 3 pack, Chad valley make your own glitter lamp, Chad valley bendy bus, Aerobie frisbee, Crayola unicreatures colouring pack, Spiderman pack of 4 jigsaw puzzles, Chad valley wooden fast food set, Chad valley deluxe beading set, Chad valley keyboard, Num noms slime sundae.
Amazon: 2 Hairdudeable dolls, 2 Hairdorable shortcut dolls, LOL OMG Queen Bee and Diva dolls and 2 LOL winter disco pets.

I have reserved in Argos
Fortnite harvesting tool
Lego creator under the sea creatures
Skeleton minecraft Lego
(I will probably just pick one of the Lego sets up I just can’t decide which he will like better, I’m leaning towards the creator set as can do more with it, the minecraft one is just building a giant figure)
Fingerling dinosaur

This is my favorite thread!!

SmartieMeUp: Daughter has the lego treehouse. It was fun to put together. I got her the horse/horse trailer one for this year.

Dd wanted that poopsie unicorn thing last year but it has slime right? I hate slime

These aren't gifts but Christmas related. They may make it into the December 1st boxes.

Screenshot_20190925-203733.png Screenshot_20190925-203758.png

@Scout I was going to get the tree house alone but it was cheaper for the bumper pack! She's really interested in "Mia's" range atm due to EllieVToys on youtube lol. Bought her the house for her birthday.

@Phantom yep it's slime! I'd never buy it at full price, she wasn't getting it despite asking but it was half price. They had the little cans of poopsie slime last year and they were really cool. This year they have the Pooey Pouton bags.

All I've got so far is a Star wars ship that fires a nerf bullet. Most likely for ds3, wish I had got 2 now though as think ds4 will want one too

I've just bought a game called Stupid Deaths for ds3. He loves horrible histories stupid deaths, and this is aged 12 so shouldn't be too bad, but it tells you the silliest deaths in history and you have to guess if it's true or false.

Colouring bits for DD1's birthday.
Bought another Pikmi pop, as the one which arrived today had the pumpkin range in which isn't the best scent. Hopefully it's a different one otherwise it's being sent back.

bDNcAGy.jpg

Lovely gifts everyone. I've bought nothing yet!

Just got back from Smyths, Argos and TheWorks. Bought more than I intended to.
nOY8RCO.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->